REGISTRATION FEE: $75.00 “early bird” per family/$95.00 per family
- $75.00 per family “early bird” registration available until March 15.
After March 15, the regular registration of $95.00 applies. Registrations may be paid online with Paypal or credit card. This fee goes to the national Catholic Schoolhouse program, who provide us with amazing support and director and tutor training. It also gets you access to the members-only Basecamp forum and file directory to help support you in your daily homeschool.
SUPPLY FEE: $85 per grammar student / $165 per upper level student
- Payable to your local director and it used entirely for the chapter. Used for art, science and classroom supplies. Everything will be provided saving you the time filling a school supply list.
STUDENT FEE: $250 per grammar student / $300 per upper level student
- Payable to your local director. Goes entirely to your facility and your child’s tutors!
FACILITY FEE: $0 for Birmingham-East for this year
- As needed by your chapter.
NURSERY FEE: TBD
- To be determined depending on the number of children parents have in the nursery.
CSH MATERIALS: $108
- Chapter media can be purchased from Catholic Schoolhouse or at a member discount when the director completes a bulk order.
Please contact us with any questions.